Full Height Turnstile is generally used in simple dissuasion level access control of public passages.
It is widely used in work attendance checking systems of factories, consumption systems of public
institutions, access control of residential estates, ticket exit systems of scenic, sports and other
arenas, handkey management systems of construction sites and so on. The mechanical part of the
turnstile contains an emergency control device, which allows free passage in case of power fail.
The turnstile has different optional configurations for the applications of all building conditions
and for the control of all kinds of passage entrance-exits. Different identification systems
(ID card, IC card, bar-code, handkey, fingerprint, iris, etc.) can be configured into the turnstile system.
The turnstile can be connected to any kinds of controllers and various consumption devices.
1. Rainproof housing, anti-corrosion coating iron or SS-304 stainless steel
2. CNC stamping and laser drilling, presenting a novel and elegant appearance
3. Innovative and unique mounting surface ensures simple and convenient installation
for system integrators;
4. Direction can be set as single-direction or bi-direction
5. Direction indicator
6. Can be used with variety of card readers: IC / ID card readers, bar codes,
fingerprints, etc. (Access controller needed)
7. Automatic reset function. Should the user fail to pass within the prescribed time
(default time is 5 seconds), the system will cancel the authority of the current user
8. When power failure, lane will be free to pass, complying with fire safety
9. The mechanism is equipped with an automatic regulated hydraulic buffer device.
There is no noise and impact when running.
10. Dual-bearing device, keeping the gate in balance when there is external force.